Last year BigWorldNetwork.com hit many milestones, including a very intense move of all content to our dedicated server. This year, we made several other large changes, including a move away from subscriptions to a FREE site. We also opened up our Patreon page so that contributors as well as fans can show their support and receive awesome perks for even as low as $1 a month.
New things in 2014!
• So many new titles in our store! https://bigworldnetwork.com/site/store/
• Joining Patreon to enable fans to support and engage with the artists and creators they love, while receiving great perks themselves: http://www.patreon.com/bigworldnetwork
• A complete revamp to our YouTube page with audio episodes organized by series, Book Trailers, Author Interviews, our new Indie News weekly update, and more! https://www.youtube.com/user/BigWorldNetwork
• We are a FREE site, with more new series than ever before, and all old series still available for free in our Reruns section: http://bigworldnetwork.com/site/
• Appearances at literary, comic, and other conventions around the US. Check out photos and news on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bigworldnetwork
• And so much more!
So as we hit yet another season launch and reach our third anniversary, we wanted to take a moment to once again thank everyone who has been a part of BWN so far. We’re nearing 40 published titles, with dozens of series of every genre, rating, and writing style imaginable, from some of the most amazing authors I’ve had the pleasure of working with personally.
We strive to continuously improve the way we handle compensating our team, so that we’re truly here for the creators, while also being a unique and rewarding experience for fans. As readers you can participate in the creation of your favorite series, offer comments and critique, and sometimes even see your suggestions put into practice from the site version to the finished book.
We’re a community, an entertainment network here for you, and we believe that putting you and the creators first is how to best embrace the changing publishing landscape, where self-publishing is prevalent but not always an option for everyone.
So to each of our authors, editors, narrators, artists, and readers, thank you for making us the world’s premiere episodic literary network.
Here’s to the next anniversary and even more success through 2015!